The Joan of Arc Historial is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm (the last multimedia visit is at 5.15pm).
Visitors are asked to leave the exhibition rooms 15 minutes before closing.
The Joan of Arc Historial is closed Mondays, 1 January, 1 May and 25 December.
GENERAL PUBLIC PRICES
Full rate*: €10.50
Reduced rate*: €7.50
*People entitled to reduced rate:
- Children and young people between 6 and 18 years old
- Students of any age, with proof of study
- Teachers with valid Pass Education
- Large families, with proof
- Those holding a disability card, disabled ex-soldiers, the severely disabled and veterans, with proof
- Jobseekers, with proof from the last 6 months
- People receiving RSA (tax credits)/minimum payments/basic pension with proof
- Holders of the “Pass en liberté” from the Rouen Tourism Office
People entitled to free entry:
- Children under 6
- Carer of person holding a disability card with the note “needs carer” (valid for 1 carer)
- Journalists with a press card
- Those holding ICOM, ICOMOS, IAA or AICA cards
- Speakers and national, regional and auxiliary guide-interpreters holding a valid card
Family rate: €26 incl. VAT for 4 people including 2 adults and 2 children under 18. Any extra child must have a reduced rate ticket.
Combined ticket for the Joan of Arc Historial and Panorama XXL (valid for 1 month):
- Full rate: €15.00 incl. VAT
- Reduced rate: €12.00 incl. VAT
- Family rate (4 people including 2 adults and 2 children under 18): €44.00 incl. VAT
Guided tour: entrance fee + €4
Cash, Card, Cheque, ANCV travellers’ cheques.
The audio guides are free and available in English/German/Spanish/Chinese/Japanese/Dutch / Portuguese / Italian.